Larson & toubro recruitment 2020 for post of GET Graduate engineer trainee through Spot offer challenge , all branches BE/BTech eligible , no application fees , form is free , No experience required , Freshers Eligible , all india eligibility , salary : ₹50,000/- PM , all details including eligibility criteria , how to apply , selection procedure , exam pattern , syllabus , final year eligibility , start date , end date , result date , exam centre & other important details covered below :
LTI- L&T Infotech Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Experience||3 to 18 months / 0 exp eligible in Application Form|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad|
|Venue Location||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Register||04 February 2020|
BEST CHANCE if You completed your Apprentice Training .
- Education: B.E/B.Tech (All branches)
- Batch: 2018/2019 passed out only
- Work Experience: 3 to 18 months in an IT role (eg: Developer, Tester, DBA, Analyst etc.)
- Aggregate of 60% & Above OR Equivalent CGPA
- Academic Gap: Academic gap allowed only after the completion of the entire course i.e after SSC/after HSC or Diploma/after Graduation. No year drop allowed.
- There should be no backlogs after the declaration of final semester results in all courses
- Joining Date: February 2020 onwards.
- For 2018 batch pass outs: Date of Birth >= 1st July 1994
- For 2019 batch pass outs: Date of Birth >= 1st July 1995
Round-1: Online test (Coding)
Round-2: Technical interview
Round-3: HR interview & Spot Offer
How to Apply for LTI Off-Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 04 February 2020.
To Apply: Click here
For More Details: Click here