NCL Recruitment 2020 – Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) invites online applications for Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade C, Surveyor in Technical & Supervisory Grade B for 95 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/10th are eligible to apply for this job and for Paramedical Staff for the post of Staff Nurse (Trainee), Pharmacist (Trainee), Technician (Pathological) (Trainee), Technician (Radiographer) (Trainee), Physiotherapist (Trainee),Technician (Dietician) (Trainee, Jr. Technician (ECG) (Trainee), Jr. Technician (EEG) (Trainee), Technician (Dental) (Trainee), Audiometry Technician (Trainee) for 52 vacancies totally 147 vacancies available in this page. Candidates those who completed their 12th/Diploma in the required field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NCL Recruitment 2020 for Statutory Posts- Mining:
|Job Role||Mining Sirdar & Supervisor|
|Salary||Rs 31,852 – 34,391/- per month|
|Job Location||Singrauli District (MP) & Sonebhadra District (UP)|
|Application Starting Date||25 February 2020|
|Last Date||24 March 2020|
For Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade C:
- Matriculate or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination
- Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS under Coal Mines
Regulation 2017 or any other certificate in Mining which entitles to work as Mining Sirdar as per Coal Mines Regulation 2017 (OR) Diploma in Mining Engineering of 3 years duration & Valid Overman’s certificate of competency issued by DGMS under Coal Mines Regulation 2017 or any other certificate in Mining which entitle the applicant to work as Mining Sirdar as per Coal Mines Regulation 2017.
- Valid Gas Testing Certificate
- Valid First Aid Certificate
For Surveyor in Technical & Supervisory Grade B:
- Matriculate or equivalent Examination from any recognized Board of Examination (OR) Diploma in Mining/ Mine Surveying Engineering of 3 years duration from any recognized Institute
- Surveyors’ Certificate of Competency (SCC) granted under CMR’2017
Age limit: 18 – 30 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC(NCL): 3 years
- ESM: Actual period of service rendered in defence services +3 years (8 years for SC/ST ESM), subject to maximum age of 50 years.
- Departmental Candidates (All employees of CIL and Its subsidiary companies): No upper age Limit
Post & Category wise vacancies:
For Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade C: 88 posts
- UR- 24 posts
- EWS- 6 posts
- SC- 14 posts
- ST- 35 posts
- OBC(NCL)- 9 posts
For Surveyor in Technical & Supervisory Grade B: 7 posts
- UR- 3 posts
- ST- 4 posts
- Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade C- Rs.3,852.56/-
- Surveyor in Technical & Supervisory Grade B- Rs.34,391.65/-
Selection will be based on the written test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Written test will comprise of objective type questions with four choices of answer
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- Question booklet (in Hindi/English) will be provided along with a separate OMR sheet, at the start of written examination. Instructions (Bilingual) for candidates will be given on the question booklet as well as on the OMR sheet.
- The written test will comprise of questions related to concerned Technical domain, general intelligence, mental ability etc.
|Part A||Technical sections pertaining to the relevant post||70||90 Mins|
Minimum cut-off marks to qualify in merit list:
- UR/ EWS – 50 Marks
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ OBC-NCL – 40 Marks
- Un-Reserved /OBC /EWS – Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM / Departmental Candidates – Nil
How to Apply NCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.nclcil.in.) website from 25 February to 24 March 2020.
For More Details & Apply Link: click here