National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) announced notification for the post of Office Assistant, Stenographer, and Technician. Moreover, Candidates with the qualification of 12th/10th/ITI are eligible to apply for the post of NCSM Recruitment. Those candidates who are interested and qualify all eligibility criteria can apply for an NCSM career.
Starting date: 15/06/2021
Last date: 09/07/2021
NCSM Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Organization Name||National Council of Science Museums (NCSM)|
|Post Name||Office Assistant/Jr. Stenographer/Technician|
Eligibility Criteria of NCSM Recruitment 2021
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent. The candidates must qualify in typing test of 10 minutes duration with at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer correspond to 10500/9000 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) respectively.
- Higher Secondary or its equivalent and minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand.
- SSC or Matriculation with a certificate from ITI or equivalent in relevant field with one year experience after obtaining the certificate for a course duration of two years. For candidates obtaining one-year course duration certificates, two years’ relevant experience after obtaining the certificate shall be required.
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): 25 years
- Junior Stenographer: 25 years
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter/Sheet Metal): 35 years
- Office Assistant (Grade-III): 01 post
- Junior Stenographer: 01 post
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter/Sheet Metal): 03 posts
- Office Assistant (Grade-III) : Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Technician ‘A’ (Carpenter/Sheet Metal): Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
NCSM Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the written examination or interview.
Women, St, SC and Ex-servicemen: exempted
Click here for detailed notification and apply link for NCSM.