NESAC Recruitment 2020 – North Eastern Space Applications Centre scheduled the walk-in-interview for the post of Project Assistant (Geotagging of NERTPS assets) for 110 vacancies in various states. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree/Diploma within the age limit of 32 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on screening and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with their filled biodata on the respective date and venue. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
NESAC Recruitment 2020 Details:
NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Assistant (Geotagging of NERTPS assets)|
|Job Location||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Nagaland/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Tripura/ Sikkim|
|Venue Location||Assam/ Arunachal Pradesh/ Manipur/ Nagaland/ Meghalaya/ Mizoram/ Tripura/ Sikkim|
|Venue Date||23 February to 05 March 2020|
- Candidates should complete a Graduate degree in any discipline or Diploma in any engineering subject from a recognized university/Institute obtaining a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- Candidates should have basic computer knowledge
Age Limit: Not be more than 32 years
State Wise Vacancies:
- Assam (including BTC): 26 posts
- Arunachal Pradesh: 12 posts
- Manipur: 22 posts
- Nagaland: 22 posts
- Meghalaya: 06 posts
- Mizoram: 12 posts
- Tripura: 04 posts
- Sikkim: 06 posts
NESAC Recruitment Selection Process for Project Assistant:
- If the number of candidates for Walk-in-Interview found to be high, screening of the
candidates will be done based on marks obtaining in the qualifying degree.
- Even though candidates having a higher degree, marks obtained in the graduate degree/ diploma will only be considered.
- Candidates to be called for the interview after screening.
How to Apply NESAC Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview directly along with their Biodata (as per prescribed format) and all relevant original documents to the respective venue and date. Candidates can view the walk-in date and venue in the advertisement
Note: Biodata should be neatly typed and then print-out to be taken. Hand written Biodata
will not be accepted.
For More Details & Biodata: Click here