NHPC Recruitment 2021 – National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate/Diploma/ITI. The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI from any recognized institution. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. for this post on or before 14 November 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NHPC Recruitment for Graduate/Diploma/Trade Apprentice:
|Job role||Graduate/Diploma/Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Stipend||As per govt norms|
|Last Date||25 November 2021|
For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice:
- The applicant should have passed the Degree/Diploma examination from any recognized institution as per ibid Act.
- The Applicant who will be completing 3 years 3 months after having passed the qualifying Degree/Diploma as on 01.01.2022 and who have acquired prior training/experience for more than one year are not eligible to apply under this notification.
- The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- Electronics & Communication.
- IT/Computer Operator-cum-Programming Assistant.
- The applicant should have passed 10th Class under 10 + 2 system of education or its equivalent.
- The applicant should have passed ITI examination from the recognized institution in the respective trade as per Apprentice Act, 1961.
- The applicant should have completed minimum age of 14 years as on 01.01.2022.
- Power Electrician
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Plumber
- Mason (Building Constructor) Carpenter
Period of Apprenticeship: 12 Months
Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
NHPC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection of Apprentices shall be based on the basis of merit list prepared on the basis of marks secured in academics. Result awaited candidates need not to apply.
- Medical fitness:-The candidate will have to submit medical fitness certificate by the Competent Authority(Govt.
Establishment) at the time of joining.
How to Apply NHPC Recruitment 2021 ?
All the eligible candidates have to enroll themselves in the Apprenticeship portal and The application form in the prescribed format neatly typed in double space on A4 size paper duly filled should be reached to following postal address on orbefore 25 November 2021(Enrollment Number should be mentioned on the Application Form)
For More Details(Graduate/Diploma): Click here
Apprenticeship Portal(Graduate/Diploma): Click here
For More Details(ITI): Click here
Apprenticeship Portal(ITI): Click here
The Senior Manager (HR),
Liaison Office, NHPC Ltd.,
Manipur State Electricity Department (MSPDCL),
Govt of Manipur, Keishampat,
Manipur, PIN – 795001