NIC (National Instruments Corporation)is inviting applications for the post of Applications Engineer. The application is already started apply asap. Freshers are eligible to apply. The interested candidate for the post of it with mentioned qualifications can apply for the position through the link provided at the end of the article. Please scroll down the careerbywell page for more details about the job role and responsibility, eligibility criteria, etc. Also, get full notification of NIC Recruitment 2022 on this page.
NI For more than 40 years, has developed automated test and automated measurement systems that help engineers solve the world’s toughest challenges. So Let’s work together to find creative solutions to help your organization succeed today, tomorrow, and for the next 100 years.
|Job Role||Applications Engineer – Aerospace & Defence|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech/ Post Graduate|
- The candidate must have a Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Electronics/Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering.
- The candidate must have the ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- The candidate must have Excellent communication skills in English.
- The candidate must be Prepared to travel within the ASEAN and APAC regions.
- The candidate must have NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications
- The candidate must have a Basic understanding of its products and platforms.
- The candidate must have Interned with a product /engineering company preferably a Multinational.
JOB ROLE & RESPONSBILITY:
- The candidate must be Keeping track of competitive products
- The candidate must have an understanding of market availability and specifications of supplementary RF and Embedded products to design an integrated solution
- The candidate must have an In-depth understanding of the technical requirements of an opportunity
- The candidate must have an In-depth understanding of the NI product portfolio, its capability, and its limitation.
- The candidate must have to be Provide product, competition, and market feedback to product marketing, BU, and R&D
- The candidate should be Collaboration with marketing and sales departments in order to replicate successes, etc.
Selection Process: Interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NIC RECRUITMENT 2022?
APPLY HERE: CLICK HERE
FOR MORE DETAILS: CLICK HERE
ALSO READ: HPSCB RECRUITMENT 2022
WELL ACADEMY WISHES YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!!