National Institute of Malaria Research announced notification for the post of Senior Project Research Fellow /Technical Assistant /Project Technician/Insect Collector. However, candidates who completed PG/Any Degree/ITI/HSC can apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021.
NIMR Notification 2021 Details:-
|Post Name||Senior Project Research Fellow /Technical Assistant /Project Technician/Insect Collector|
|Educational Qualification||PG/Any Degree/ITI/HSC|
|Salary||₹15800 – 48000/-|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||08 September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of NIMR Recruitment 2021:-
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science Or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (with two years of Research experience) selected through a process prescribed through any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST,DBT,DRDO,MHRD,ICAR, ICMR, IIT,IISc, etc.
- Graduate in Life Science/ relevant subjects from a recognized University with 03 years work experience from a recognized Institution Or Master degree in the relevant subjects.
- High School Or equivalent with five year experience in Laboratory work from a Government Institution or Recognized Institute Or certificate of one year training in the relevant area Or ITI Or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. Intermediate with Science subjects and B.Sc shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years’ experience respectively.
- High School Or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government Institution or Recognized Institute Or certificate of one year training in the relevant area Or ITI Or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board. Intermediate with Science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience.
- Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF)- 35 years
- Technical Assistant- 30 years
- Project Technician II- 28 years
- Insect Collector- 25 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Senior Project Research Fellow (SRF)-01 Post
- Technical Assistant-01 Post
- Project Technician II-02 Posts
- Insect Collector-04 Posts
- SRF Rs. 35,000/-
- Project Technician ₹17,000/-
- Technical Assistant ₹31,000/-
- Insect Collector ₹16000/-
NIMR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview. Selected candidates have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification.
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can fill the Application Form through a link on or before 08 September 2021.
Click here for detailed Notification
Click here to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021