NPCIL Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant Grade-1/ Steno Grade-1/ Sub-Officer/B/ Leading Fireman/A/ Driver-cum-Pump Operator cum-Fireman/A. Interested candidates can apply for this job from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant:
|Job Role||Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant/ Assistant/Steno/Fireman|
|Salary||Rs.16,000 – 44,900/month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||3 November 2020|
|Last Date||24 November 2020|
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering :
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical and in relevant departments.
- English as one of the subjects either at SSC or HSC level examinations.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates:
- B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics/chemistry as principal and Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
For safety supervisor:
- Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. One year Diploma/Certificate in Industrial Safety.
- Minimum 04 years of industrial experience in relevant field after obtaining requisite qualification.
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil Engineering recognized by Ministry of HR Development.
- Post qualification experience of 4 years (Full Time) as a Supervisor in any PSU or Private firms of repute in the Civil discipline
- Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil, Electrical and in relevant departments.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Grade-1 Science with Physics/ Chemistry / Mathematics/ Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- 12th with the equivalent of 50% mark and passed sub officer course from National fire service college.
- 12 years/ 15 years of experience as Fireman/Driver-cum Operator in a recognized Civil/Industrial Fire Service Station is essential.
- 12th with equivalent of 50% mark and 8 years/7 years of experience in a well established fire organization as Fire man/driver-cum-operator.
- 12th with equivalent of 50% mark and should have valid heavy vehicle license with minimum one year driving experience.
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders & Science Graduates: 18 to 25 years
- Scientific Assistant/C: 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B: 18 to 30 years
- Assistant Grade-1(HR/F&A/C&MM)/Steno Grade-1: 21 to 28 years
- Sub-Officer/B: 18 to 40 years
- Leading Fireman/A: 18 to 32 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A: 18 to 27 years
Discipline wise posts:
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – 120 posts
- Category-I Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – 30 posts
- Scientific Assistant/C – 7 posts
- Scientific Assistant/B – 19 posts
- Assistant Grade-1 – 10 posts
- Steno Grade-1 – 6 posts
- Sub-Officer/B – 1 post
- Leading Fireman/A – 3 posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 10 posts
Pay in Pay Matrix(as per 7th CPC Revised Pay):
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – Rs.16,000/month
- For Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – Rs.35,400/month
- Scientific Assistant/C – Rs.44,900/month
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Assistant Grade-1(HR/F&A/C&MM) Steno Grade-1 – Rs.25,500/month
- Sub-Officer/B – Rs.35,400/month
- Leading Fireman/A – Rs.25,500/month
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman – Rs.21,700/month.
PCIL Recruitment 2020 selection process:
The selection process will be based on written test and by interview.
How to apply NPCIL Recruitment 2020 ?
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply to this post through online from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020
For More Details & Apply: Click here
To Apply: Click here