NRL Recruitment 2020 – Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) invites online application from eligible candidates to the engagement of Apprentice Trainee under Apprenticeship Act for 101 vacancies in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/ ITI/ B.Sc/ LLB/ B.Com/ BA/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and document verification. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this through online on or before 10 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NRL Recruitment 2020 Details:
NRL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Trainee:
|Job Role||Apprentice Trainee|
|Apprenticeship Training||1 year|
|Job Location||Numaligarh/ Guwahati|
|Last Date||10 March 2020|
For Diploma Engineer:
- Candidates should complete full time Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electrical/ Computer/ Chemical/ Fire Engineering with minimum 2nd class from Govt. recognized institution
- Candidates should pass 10th with 2 years regular course of ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Welding/ Fitter/ Machinist/ Turner/ Diesel Mechanic/ Plumbing Trade
- LLB – Degree in Law with min 40% marks in aggregate
- Hotel Management – Degree in Hotel Management with min 40% marks in aggregate
- Accountancy – B.Com with Accountancy as a subject with min 40% in aggregate
- Mass Communication – BA/MA with Mass Communication as a subject with min 40% in aggregate.
- Marketing – MBA with specialisation in Marketing Management.
Note: For SC/ST minimum % marks in aggregate are not required
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years (No upper age limit)
Disciplines Wise Vacancies: Total – 101 Posts
- Diploma in Civil Engineering: 8 posts
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 6 posts
- Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering: 4 posts
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 4 posts
- Diploma in Computer Engineering: 4 posts
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering: 6 posts
- BSc with Chemistry: 16 posts
- LLB: 4 posts
- Hotel Management: 4 posts
- ITI- Welder: 7 posts
- ITI- Fitter: 6 posts
- ITI- Machinist/ Turner: 6 posts
- ITI- Diesel Mechanic: 4 posts
- ITI- Plumber: 4 posts
- B. Com with Accountancy: 12 posts
- BA/MA with Mass Communication: 2 posts
- MBA (Marketing): 2 posts
- Diploma in Fire Engineering: 2 posts
- For Post Graduate/ Graduate/ Diploma Engineer – Rs. 17,000/- per month & Canteen allowance Rs. 1,415/- per month
- For ITI – Rs.12,200/- per month & Canteen allowance Rs. 1,415/- per month
NRL Recruitment Selection process for Apprentice Trainee:
- Selection will be made based on the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Selected candidates will be called for document verification through E-mail/SMS.
How to Apply NRL Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates first register themself in the Apprenticeship portal and get the apprenticeship registration number. After completion of registration candidates can filling up the online application form on or before 10 March 2020.
Note: Apprenticeship registration number is a mandatory field in the online application form
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Apprenticeship Portal: Click here
- Opening Date for Online Application – 25.02.2020
- Closing Date of submission of Online Application – 10.03.2020