Power Grid Recruitment 2020 – POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited, invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech with valid GATE 2021 score are eligible to apply for this job. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Power Grid Recruitment 2020 Details:
Power Grid Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee through GATE 2021:
|Job Role||Executive Trainee(26th Batch)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply GATE 2021||12 October 2020|
|Application Starting Date at Power Grid Website||15 January 2021|
|Last Date to apply at Power Grid Website||15 February 2021|
- Candidates should complete Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with minimum 60%
or Equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institute
- Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems
Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)/ Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg/ Civil Engineering
Valid Score in the GATE 2021:
- Candidate should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021:
|Post||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper|
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2020): 28 years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above
- J&K Domicile / ExServicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Details of number of vacancies and reservation shall be indicated in the notification to be published on our
website before commencement of Online Registration
Power Grid Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2021, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, i.e. Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE).
- Candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their normalized marks out of 100 in GATE 2021.
Qualifying % in Interview:
- Unreserved Category: 40%
- OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ PwD Category: 30% (Depending on reservation of vacancies only.)
Weightage of Different Parameters:
- GATE 2021 Marks (out of 100): 85%
- Group Discussion: 3%
- Personal Interview: 12%
- Total: 100%
Please Note – That only GATE 2021 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2019 or prior or GATE 2020 is not valid.
Application fee: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card or Internet Banking.
Note: SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply Power Grid Recruitment 2020 for Executive Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at Power Grid India website (www.powergridindia.com) with details of their GATE-2021 registration number from 15 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
To Apply GATE 2021: Click here
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID: 15.01.2021
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID 15.02.2021