The Red Hat Customer Experience and Engagement (CEE) team is looking for an Associate Manager to join us in any of our office locations in Germany. In this role, you will manage a team of technical account managers and customer success managers, who focus on product adoption and supporting the subscription renewals. You’ll work with your peers around the world to guide initiatives and continually develop their professional skills. As an Associate Manager, you’ll need to demonstrate leadership and build on your own experience to inspire, motivate, and develop your team members.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide direction, coaching, and mentoring to increase your team’s capabilities, develop their competencies, and ensure goals and expectations are met
- Manage, recruit, train, and develop your team
- Manage the collection, aggregation, interpretation, and reporting of organizational performance metrics to be used by management and operational leaders to guide strategic business decisions
- Provide guidance to associates within the established company policies; recommend changes to policies and procedures
- Promote and guide continuous professional and personal development of team members
- Support sales cycles across our portfolio of offerings, work with the sales teams on understanding the subscription consumption and work throughout the year to maximize the value our customers are getting from their subscriptions
- Actively promote and sell the Red Hat Technical Account Management service and support the sales teams in helping customers understand the value add of this service
- Maintain the appropriate levels of margin for the technical account management business within your region
- Ensure that critical escalations are handled in a timely and customer-centric manner
- Build and maintain relationships with our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or in a related technical field
- Ability to identify potential, develop people, and motivate and build a team
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with associates from diverse cultural backgrounds
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Have a good business sense
- High-level technical understanding of our portfolio is a plus
- People management experience is a plus
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Apply : Click Here