SAMEER Recruitment 2020 –Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research(SAMEER) scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Research Scientist/ Project Assistant for 10 vacancies at Chennai. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Diploma in respective disciplines can attend this walk-in drive. The selection process is based on the written test/ interview. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 27 & 28 February 2020 to the mentioned venue. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process SAMEER Jobs are given below.
SAMEER Recruitment 2020 details:
|Job Role||Research Scientist/ Project Assistant/ Project Technician|
|Walk-In Date||27 & 28 February 2020|
For Research Scientist/Project Associate:
- Graduate in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade.
For Project Assistant PAA 01, PAB 01, PAC 01:
- Graduate in Diploma (Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics &
Telecommunication Engineering) from a reputed institution recognized by Directorate of technical education with minimum 55 % marks or equivalent grade.
Candidates should have following Experience in any R&D Industries/Institutions:
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) / Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) test & evaluation EMI/EMC calibration and working knowledge of RF/ Microwave instrumentation.
- Research Scientist/ Project Assistant – A: Fresher or up to 3 years experience.
- Project Assistant – B: Minimum 5 years experience.
- Project Assistant – C: Minimum 10 years experience.
Post-Wise Vacancies: (Total – 10 Posts)
- For Research Scientist/Project Associate: 2 posts
- For Project Assistant–A: 6 posts
- For Project Assistant–B: 1 post
- For Project Assistant–C: 1 post
- For Research Scientist/Project Associate: Rs.30,000 – Rs.42,800/-
- For Project Assistant–A: Rs.17,000 – Rs. 22,400/-
- For Project Assistant–B: Rs.21,500 – Rs. 28,100/-
- For Project Assistant–C: Rs.27,000 – Rs. 34,800/-
Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for SAMEER Walk-in-Interview 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the drive to the following venue on 27 & 28 February 2020 at 9.00 AM
For More Details: Click here
Date: Reporting Time: 9.00 AM
- For Project Assistants A, B & C – 27.02.2020
- For Research Scientists/ Project Associate – 28.02.2020
SAMEER-Centre for Electromagnetics,
CIT Campus,2nd cross Road,
Landmark: SAMEER is located near Government Central Polytechnic (CPT) college and CPT cricket ground within C.I.T. Campus.
- Duly filled application form (available on the SAMEER-CEM website) the application form should not be sent by post.
- 10th / 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate (Degree/Diploma/ITI certificate) from Government
recognized institutions only
- Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark sheet
- Experience Certificates, if any
- Passport Size Photograph (pasted on the application form)
Note: Candidates should bring one set of self-attested photocopies of all documents for submission with application along with ORIGINALS for verification.