Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2020:
SPMCIL Recruitment 20120 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 November 2020|
Assistant Manager (Materials)
- 1st class degree in Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/Electrical/Pulp & Paper Technology/Electronics/Printing Technology. And Two years Post Graduate degree/Post Graduate diploma/MBA in the area of Material Management/Stores Management/Purchase/Operations Management/Supply Chain Management/Logistics Management.
Assistant Manager (Research & Development)
- 1st class B.Tech/B.E. in the area of Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical/Metallurgy/Pulp & Paper OR 1st class full time M.Sc. in Chemistry
Assistant Manager (HR)
- 1st class full time Master’s Degree in PM & IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective from recognized University / Management Institute or 1st class two years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management with HR Elective claiming to be equivalent to MBA from recognized University/ Management Institute. Desirable: z LL.B z Industry knowledge.
Assistant Manager (Legal)
- 1st class degree in Law (Regular course) from Govt. recognized University/Institute. Desirable: Law degree from a National Law School/ Law Faculty of Delhi University
Age limit(as on 18.11.2020): 30 Years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 10 years for UR PWD candidates
- 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates
- 13 years for PWD OBC candidates
Category Wise Post:
- Assistant Manager (Materials)-7 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Research & Development)-4 Posts
- Assistant Manager (HR)-3 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal)-2 Posts s
SPMCIL Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection is based on the online written test & interview.The selection process for the posts will comprise of an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage). The candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit in the respective category in the ratio of 1:4.The exact date, session reporting time of the examination will be mentioned in the call letter
|Name of the Test||No. of Qn||No. of Marks||Type|
|Professional Knowledge||60||90||Hindi & English|
- Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) for candidates belonging to General, EWS and OBC Categories (including Ex-Servicemen)
- Intimation charges of Rs. 200/- (Non Refundable) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD Categories)
Mode Of Payment: Demand Draft for drawn in favour of “Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd”. payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed.
How to Apply SPMCIL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions in online from 19 October 2020 to 18 November 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Online Application Form: Click here
- Opening of website link for applying online application: 19.10.2020
- Closing date for applying online: 18.11.2020 (till 5:30 P.M)
- Payment of fees in online mode: 19.10.2020 to 18.11.2020 (till 5:30 P.M.)
- Online Examination: The date will be informed on the website
- Link for download of admit cards: Around 10 -15 days before the from the website examination