Every year Staff Selection Commission released a notification for various posts all over India. Similarly, this year, SSC has released the SSC Phase 8 Notification 2020 for various posts. Candidates can start to apply online from 21st February 2020 to 20th March 2020. Only eligible candidate can apply for SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the SSC Phase 8 Post and ensure that they fulfil all the SSC Eligibility Conditions.
SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Recruitment 2020
The SSC Selection Post Vacancy 2020 for SSC Computer Based Exam 2020 Online Application has started from 21st February 2020. Candidates who are interested in SSC Phase 8 Selection Post Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start apply online SSC Phase 8 Selection Posts 2020
|Online Application Starts from||21st February 2020|
|Online Application Closes on||20th March 2020|
|Last date for receipt of application||20th March 2020|
|Last date for Online Payment||23rd March 2020|
|Last date for generation offline Challan||23rd March 2020|
|Last date for Payment through Challan||25th March 2020|
|Computer-Based Examination||10th June 2020 to 12th June 2020|
SSC Phase VIII Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification Name||Advertisement No. Phase-VIII/2020/Selection Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
SSC Phase 8 Vacancy 2020
Staff Selection Commission is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the SSC 2020 Phase 8 Jobs is announced for 1355 vacancies for various Posts.
SSC Phase VIII Eligibility 2020
Before applying in the post against this notification employee should satisfy themselves that they fulfil all eligibility norms including Age, Educational/Technical Qualification from a recognized University.
- Higher Secondary (10+2)
- Degree from recognized University or its equivalent (Graduation) and Above
- All 1355 vacancies are falling under any of the above eligibility, Candidates are advised to check the official notification to know more details about the respective SSC Posts and SSC Eligibility conditions.
SSC Phase 8 Age Limit 2020
- According to the SSC Phase 8 Jobs, the SSC Age limit varies. The minimum age limit is 18 years. Candidates can check the SSC Notification for more details.
- Relaxation in Upper age-limit: Relaxation in upper Age-limit admissible to eligible categories of applicant
NOTE: Applicants may check their eligibility for seeking relaxation in Upper Age Limit carefully. If eligible, they are required to fill the appropriate Age Relaxation Code as applicable to them.
SSC Selection Posts Notification 2020 – Selection Procedure
- Computer-Based Examination
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
SSC Phase 8 Application Fees 2020
- SSC Application Fees – Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates/SC/ST/PwD/ESM – No Fees
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
Steps for SSC Phase 8 Online Application 2020
SSC website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the SSC website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – ssc.nic.in
- Now candidate can able to view the SSC Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the SSC Home Page, the candidate can search for “Notice for Phase-VIII/2020/Selection Posts”
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the SSC Selection Posts Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the SSC Selection Post Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for SSC 2020 Phase 8 Vacancy.
- After reading the SSC Selection Post Phase 8 Notification 2020, start applying online for SSC Selection Posts Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the SSC Website and start filling the SSC Phase 8 Online Application Form
- Finally, Pay the Application fees prescribed by SSC and Submit it
Candidates are informed to download the filled SSC Application Form 2020 and take a screenshot of the successful payment details. Candidates can also take a printout of the SSC Phase 8 Application Form for further details.