Location: Pune, MH, INAPPLY NOW »Position Summary with Job Responsibilities
1. Monitor & improve supplier parts PPM /Vendor Parts Quality.
2. Attend to line issues and work on ICA for downtime issue resolution.
3. Co-ordinate for Direct on Line Certification of Suppliers.
4. Attending & Resolution of in-house line-complaints Primary/line/DRL/DRR/CPA issues for bought-out parts.
5. Attending the warranty issues in Warranty Yard with supplier representatives.
6. Co-ordinate ECN parts for VQA approval and participate in line tryouts with ECN team.
7. Understand PPAP documents and 8D formats.
8. Work in shifts (A,B,G) as planned.
EducationBE/B TechWork Experience
Max- 2 YearsTata Motors Leadership CompetenciesCustomer Centricity – Anticipating, understanding and focusing efforts on meeting the customer (stakeholders) needs or expectationsDeveloping Self and Others – Recognizing continuous development is essential for success and taking steps to develop self and helping others to excelDriving Execution – Translating strategy into action and executionLeading by Example – Encouraging and following ethical standardsLeading Change – Recognizing the need for change, initiating and adapting to changeMotivating Self and Others – Inspiring teams and individuals