Tata Consultancy Service announced a smart hiring drive for the 2019-21 batch. However, many graduates can apply for TCS, final year candidates are also eligible. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below and can apply online for TCS.
Starting date: 23/05/2021
Test date: 06/06/2021
TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
|Organization name||TCS Smart Hiring|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
Students interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring, mandatorily have to register on the below links
Step 1: NextStep Portal Registration
Go to the following link
(You are required to register under IT category).
If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission, you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step 2: Apply for Drive
Complete your application form by uploading CV and photo.
Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
“Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after you complete registration in the TCS NextStep portal (Including Apply For Drive)
Click here to apply for TCS Smart Hiring