Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 – Tech Mahindra schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA 2020 /2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive is given below.
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2020/2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – Comp Science / Comp Engineering / IT / E&C / E&TC / Telecom / Communication or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2020/21
- This is not open to candidates who have passed these courses prior to 2020
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Selection Process –
- Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for an Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story, Tech Test, Technical and HR Interview with each of these acting as filter for next stage on selection process.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCP, MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc. would be given preference.
Test and Interview schedule –
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for virtual and proctored online test in about 1- 2 weeks from the date of candidature registration.
- Candidates clearing the online test will only be invited for next level of evaluation
Bond and Compensation –
- Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
Note – During probation, candidate may undergo unit specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Work place & timings –
Candidate should be willing to work:
- At any of the TechM Development Center or Client Locations spread across country/globe
In any projects including development, Application Support and Maintenance, Testing, Managed services, etc.
- As per the company specified work timings including shift working
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following the link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Note: Sometime registration link may take time to load so wait and apply