Walmart is conducting a competition for engineering students on programming skills only for women. BE/BTech full-time programs from 3rd and 4th Year (2021, 2022 pass out) can apply. Interested and eligible candidate can read more details below.
- Last date: 11 Jun’21 11:59 PM IST
- MCQ Challenge: 12 Jun’21 06:00 PM IST
- Coding Challenge: 13 Jun’21 04:00 PM IST
- Result Declaration: 15 Jun’21 06:00 PM IST
- BE/BTech full-time programs from 3rd and 4th Year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) 1st and 2nd-year students are not eligible to apply
- Dual degree full-time programs from 4th and 5th year (2021, 2022 pass out’s only) 1st/2nd/3rd-year students are not eligible to apply
- ME/MTech full-time programs from final year only (2021 pass out’s) 1st-year students are not eligible to apply
- Only those students with a CGPA above 7 can apply. Any student not meeting this mark will be disqualified
- They will keep a close watch on any kind of plagiarism. You will get logged out of the test if you attempt to open any other tab except the test screen.
- Level 1 – MCQ challenge (testing your computer fundamentals – 30 minutes)
- Level 2 – Coding Challenge (90 minutes is what you will get to present a logical coding solution to the challenge presented to you)
- Level 3 – Cumulative scores of the above levels will show us the leaderboard of the top coders! All top shortlisted coders will be scheduled to come into our interview process starting mid-June.
- Top 15 students to get a cash prize of 25,000 INR .
- Top coders to get PPI’s and will get interviewed for Software roles by tech experts at Walmart Global Tech India .
- Our software engineering salaries are in the range of 18-21 lakhs with 2.5-5 lakhs joining bonus and new hire restricted stock units as well.
- All students clearing our interview process to get exciting goodie kits.
Click here to apply for Walmart Codehers