IndiaMART is India’s largest e-commerce company that provides B2B and customer-to-customer sales services via its web portal. The group began in 1996 with Dinesh Agarwal, and Brijesh Agarwal founded Indiamart.com. A business-to-business portal connects Indian manufacturers with potential wholesalers. The company is headquartered in Noida.
IndiaMART is the largest e-commerce platform for business. As a company, IndiaMART provides many jobs like Assistant manager, Senior sales executive, customer support Representative, Customer service collections Representative, communication manager, and Indiamart freelance. Etc…
IndiaMART requires applicants to need at least a high school or equivalent diploma for many positions. However, other positions are open for all education levels. See the specific details on each of the jobs below.
The candidate who is interested in IndiaMART jobs. Here is the announce some jobs qualification, salary..etc…
- IndiaMART Assistant Manager’s job minimum eligibility is any graduate degree with fresher eligible. The annual salary starts from ₹ 4 lakh.
- IndiaMART Senior Sales Executive job minimum eligibility is any graduate degree with fresher eligible. The annual salary starts from ₹ 3 lakh.
- There are many other open positions where freshers are eligible like
- Customer support Representative
- Customer service collections Representative
- Communication manager
- IndiaMART freelance
All IndiaMART Jobs
IndiaMart Recruitment 2023 For Assistant Manager, High Salary, Any Graduate FresherIndiaMartNoida, Uttar Pradesh
Indiamart Recruitment For Senior Sales ExecutiveIndiaMARTJaipur, Rajasthan
IndiaMart Recruitment for Tele Associate 2023 WFH Part Time Job for FreshersIndiaMartAll India (Remote)
IndiaMart Recruitment WFH Category ExecutiveIndiaMartAll India (Remote)
IndiaMart Recruitment 2023, Part Time(WFH), Freshers Eligible, Female Customer Care AssociateIndiaMartPune, Ahmedabad, Surat (Remote)
Indiamart Recruitment, Part Time Work (WFH), Freshers EligibleIndiaMARTAll India (Remote)